Looking for Google Play store download? This is the right place. Download Google Play store APK. Google play store app install free for Android mobiles latest version like Samsung, HTC, Nokia, LG, Sony, Oppo, Asus, Vivo, Oneplus, Micromax and many more.
It has been a while since Google launched its App Store namely Google Play Store catering users with apps, games, ebooks, etc. for all Android based mobile phones and tablets. Later, it also enabled the same for Desktop computers: like Windows PC and Mac. It is the biggest App Store in the world followed by Apple Store. The list of apps and games that it offers does not even begin to end…
Google Play Store app enables your devices to connect with the people and the world — quenching also your queries related to your particular field and zones through its apps and games. There are free and paid apps and games in this store — both can be used to one’s advantage and requirement.
If you still haven’t tried out the Play Store, it’s never too late, although I am sure that might not be the case — even dedicated Apple iPhone users are pretty aware of Google’s incredible Play Store.
Google Play Store comes as a default with the Android based phones. The only thing you need to do is sign in with your existing or new Google account on your devices as it will also automatically sign in to your Google Play Store. Browse through the device and start using it. Download and install apps and games as per whims and fancy.
How To Download and Install Google Play Store App with Play store APK?
Google Play Store App is available for all users using Android based phones and tablets. There are plenty of apps and games category wise to choose from. Angry Birds, Candy Cross, Temple Run and so many other games have made their mark in the market through this platform.
Here are few steps to follow in order to download Play store on your devices
- Check the version compatibility by opening the ‘Settings’ and by checking out the version on the bottom of the setting list. Make sure you check the latest version before moving further with the process.
- Go to Authority sites such as Android Blogs and Tech Blogs (trusted sites) and download Google Play Store Apk file onto your device or PC. Make sure that the Apk is not tampered and don’t trust unknown sites for any such download.
- Go to the settings and enable unknown sources and to do that tap on to your device “Settings” and click on “Security”. After you have found the unknown sources option and have checked the box, you will get a warning in the form of a pop up. Read it and tap “OK” to install APKs from the unknown sources. If the unknown setting is not available on the setting, go check out the App settings or the Privacy settings.
- Tap open your file browser and check for Google Play Store APK that you have downloaded — also check SD card in the downloads section or folder.
- A box will appear once you click on the Apk file and will ask you to use the app. Click “Package Installer” right after. One more screen will appear asking permission changes. Go through it and hit the ‘Install’ button. Google Play Store will now start with the installation process on your device.
Google play store has recently seen a new feature called “Free app of the week” which provides a premium App for free of cost, the entire week. Currently this feature is available with only few countries like United States and Mexico. Ultimate Guitar Tabs & chords is the first app provided for free through this feature.
Managing Apps has become easier with new Google Play store Update
With the arrival of “My apps & games” section to the play store, it has become easier for the play store users, in sorting and managing the Android apps on their devices. Using this new feature, we can sort the App by Alphabetical, Last Updated, Last Used and sized. Also the other main feature is that, it displays the list of Apps which got updated version. With a single touch on the “UPDATE” button next to the App, the latest version gets download and will be installed successfully.
Also the users who have signed up for beta program, will be able to see the “Beta” tab, along with the 3 other categories namely Updates, Installed and Library.
A little Wiki about Google:
Larry Page and Sergey Brin founded Google in 1996, which was originally named ‘Backrub’, while they were still pursuing P.H.D in Stanford University. It was September 4th 1998 when they incorporated Google as a Private company, and rest as you know — is history. Stationed with its new headquarters at Mountain View, California, it employees more than 57,500 employees headed with its new and bright CEO Sundar Pichai. It’s headquarter is also nick-named as Googleplex.
Google is the biggest search engine available on the internet — and on the face of this earth — and of all times, followed by Bing and Ask and more. It is more than what was originally thought for it. Google serves us with its Google maps, Google Analytics, Google Plus, Street View, and endless number of things. Google has moved from just being the search engine to a household name; and with the constant innovation and creativity into building valuable products, they have captured the minds of this generation.
According to Alexa and Similar Web, Google is the most searched site in the world. Google has changed the way we connect and interact with online data and information — and of course the people and the world on the whole.
I am hoping that this step by step guide has done some justice to help you download and install Google Play Store latest version (2018) on your Android mobiles and tablets.